Comments on Profile Post by Abood Ash

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    By doing nofap for at least 100 days. Then maybe you can start to have control. Depends on your situation. Just stop pmo asap.
    Jun 3, 2019
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Jun 3, 2019
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    @The Winner Sometimes, a very addicted person on his first days cannot fully control their sexual desires, especially after coming after days of pmo. It takes a few days to start to control their thoughts. Nobody is made of steel.
    Jun 3, 2019
  4. Abood Ash
    Abood Ash
    Jun 3, 2019
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    100 days is a big number though, not a few days.
    Jun 3, 2019
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Nofap requests at least 90 days, 3 months. It's just the minimum , sexual thoughts never actually go away, maybe when you are in your 80's. We are humans, not robots, and for an addict to the extreme, especially 3 months is not enough to keep our head in place. if you have been addicted and in 1 day you got rid of your sexual desires, your brain should be studied.
    Jun 3, 2019
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You didn't understand his question. Whatever.
    Jun 3, 2019
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I did, and i answered it properly. But you are welcome to tell me where i didn't understand. Because if you take '' control '' that he mentioned to the letter, maybe you did not understand his question, it takes time to an addicted mind to start to have some control, not over night.
    Jun 3, 2019
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Easy, killers. You’re both right. One day at a time :)
    Jun 3, 2019
  10. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Wow... everyone here just mentioned a time frame to control... but did not get to question. HOW? Well, start with minimising triggers. Then P subs. Change you perspective of others (harder that it sounds).
    Jun 4, 2019
  11. Abood Ash
    Abood Ash
    @Red Dead Hey, I just found my minimising triggers for my sexual desires. When I see a celeb bikini photo, I just get the feeling of wanting to do sex. I have been addicted to Maturbation for four years, and I'm really sick of it. That's why I came to NoFap, to control my desires and not do the masturbation.
    Jun 5, 2019
  12. control your life
    control your life
    Nice ! Good luck to you friend !
    Jun 16, 2019