1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by WeWillNeverFall

1. ConquerorNF
    ConquerorNF
    Don't give in. You will regret it.
    Jun 1, 2019
    Viijay, CoolBuddy7, josbo21 and 10 others like this.
  2. WeWillNeverFall
    WeWillNeverFall
    Thanks my friend...
    Jun 1, 2019
    Tafi, White Sheep, Viijay and 12 others like this.
  3. Randox
    Randox
    Take a very cold shower, then go outside home.
    Jun 1, 2019
    Tafi, Viijay, CoolBuddy7 and 10 others like this.
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Write your own faith!
    Jun 1, 2019
  5. spaces
    spaces
    be strong bro , keep moving forward better days are ahead !
    Jun 1, 2019
  6. WeWillNeverFall
    WeWillNeverFall
    Thanks to all my friend ~ I failed :( I'm sorry...
    Jun 1, 2019
  7. spaces
    spaces
    its all a learning experience bro , you learn and move on ! keep trying !
    Jun 1, 2019
  8. WeWillNeverFall
    WeWillNeverFall
    This was... I dunno how to say man... I dunno even what am I doing just now...
    Jun 1, 2019
  9. WeWillNeverFall
    WeWillNeverFall
    I relapse 2 time... This feeling is like very rare to me... I never do it twice a day... maybe once years ago... I dun remember...
    Jun 1, 2019
  10. spaces
    spaces
    it happens sometimes , we all do it , keep calm and try again ,
    Jun 1, 2019
  11. WeWillNeverFall
    WeWillNeverFall
    On first I was still very strong... I get rid all the negative thought instantly and move on. I work on my project... and I went to it again... What is this...
    Jun 1, 2019
  12. WeWillNeverFall
    WeWillNeverFall
    Thanks Space for all the likes
    Jun 1, 2019
  13. WeWillNeverFall
    WeWillNeverFall
    I'll and that's the only way
    Jun 1, 2019
  14. WeWillNeverFall
    WeWillNeverFall
    I have a lot of questions about human... About this thing...
    Jun 1, 2019
  15. WeWillNeverFall
    WeWillNeverFall
    We born in this world with this thing... To suffer... what is this... where did this thing came from... Why... I need the thruth...
    Jun 1, 2019
  16. spaces
    spaces
    there is a lot of shit in this world, what we should do is only take the good stuff and leave the rest, let it go cause i know its possible to let go , avoid all your temptations .
    Jun 1, 2019
  17. WeWillNeverFall
    WeWillNeverFall
    I want to know the truth of life... I read many things about science... Science can't give me the answer. Even some philosopher article.
    Jun 1, 2019
  18. spaces
    spaces
    Have you read Autobiography of a yogi by Paramahansa yogananda its a good book ,
    Jun 1, 2019
  19. WeWillNeverFall
    WeWillNeverFall
    Let go, but that thing is still there. How to get rid of that.
    Jun 1, 2019
  20. WeWillNeverFall
    WeWillNeverFall
    Thanks space I'll read it
    Jun 1, 2019
  21. spaces
    spaces
    develop new habits and routines in life that's the best method brother ! develop a new hobby , study something different , keep yourself occupied !
    Jun 1, 2019
  22. WeWillNeverFall
    WeWillNeverFall
    No Space that is just to divert attention, that thing is still there, hiding, waiting for trigger, whatever... It never gone.
    Jun 1, 2019
  23. WeWillNeverFall
    WeWillNeverFall
    Space thanks for telling me the book, I'm very interested , I'm reading it now, it's 2.34am here, I'm tired but not going to sleep.
    Jun 1, 2019
  24. Randox
    Randox
    This thing "P F*cking Industry" came for two main reasons, Money and destroy youth health completely (in a legal way) so we become weak, lazy, unproductive, depressed, anxious and so on, the best description is "walking dead" . so they made the most destructive addiction in earth.
    Jun 1, 2019
  25. Randox
    Randox
    Unfortunately there's no 5 steps to quit. Otherwise, all of us would be in a three digits streak. But the best way to break an addiction is to be addicted to the positive stuff and doing them on daily basis from the moment that we wake up till we fall asleep. find a schedule that suits you and stick with it, stay away from overthinking and fantasizing. All the best.
    Jun 1, 2019
  26. WeWillNeverFall
    WeWillNeverFall
    Thank you @Randox ~ people are killing each other in an another way. This is the real catastrophe . Everything happened in reason, It's not what we think IMO.
    Jun 1, 2019