1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by letter

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I love you ;)
    May 24, 2019
    Ank07, White Sheep, letter and 5 others like this.
  2. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    You are beloved on here. I have a deep love for you myself, man. c:
    May 24, 2019
    Ank07, White Sheep, {Ananta} and 5 others like this.
  3. letter
    letter
    <3

I love you both too. But how do I express this? It's the translation of thought and belief into actions and habits. I'm finding that while I may know I am loved, I still tend to act as though I'm not.

It's strange XD
    May 25, 2019
  4. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    It may be strange, but it will get better in time. Expressing it may be hard, but I believe that you have the words within you to make it happen. Let me say that you are beloved and I would do anything for you since the love I have for you, my friend, runs very deep. You will eventually get used to this and feel things you never expected. <3
    May 25, 2019
  5. letter
    letter
    I'm counting on it @aspiringwriter1997, I know that in time I will venture into all kinds of new emotions as I come to realize the deeper things of why these things are and what the greater picture of life is about :)

Of course, I also treasure your friendship along the way of that n_n
    May 30, 2019
  6. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    I can not wait for you to be able to express those emotions for the very first time @letter, to be able to finally feel them and see what the true picture of life is about. I hope you are coming back on here more often soon. I miss you. My summer break has not been the same without your divine and awe-inspiring presence here. :c But I have that frown turned upside down knowing that you are okay. c:
    May 30, 2019
    Ank07, Coolbuddy7, letter and 2 others like this.
  7. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    I also treasure your friendship as you go through that journey and value you very greatly. I love you, man, and will always be your best friend no matter what. n_n
    May 30, 2019
    Ank07, Coolbuddy7, letter and 2 others like this.
  8. letter
    letter
    How much longer do you have for summer break?
    May 30, 2019
  9. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    Until mid-August. Why, are you coming back soon? o:
    May 30, 2019
  10. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    @letter you are a lovable man so better get used to it ^_^
    Jun 1, 2019
  11. letter
    letter
    I am feeling the words stirring up within me again @aspiringwriter1997, this dry spell seems to be coming to a head.

I wonder if I'd still be as lovable if I was used to being lovable..? Hmm... hmmm... I accept your premise @Newgirl, but I wonder what it will mean :o
    Jun 3, 2019
  12. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You would for sure be as lovable if you were used to it cuz you would still be you @letter the lovable ray of sunshine :)
    Jun 3, 2019
  13. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    That is the most glorious news I've heard so far this week! Oh @letter, how I am jubilant that the words are stirring up within you again. I hope that a fountain comes forth and spurts open the words and letters you use so beautifully. O beloved friend, how I eagerly wait for your return!
    Jun 3, 2019
  14. letter
    letter
    God must really love me to give me friends like you :)
    Jun 3, 2019
  15. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    He does! He will always love you, my dear friend. :)
    Jun 3, 2019
    Ank07, letter, vxlccm and 1 other person like this.