1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by goodnice 2.0

1. goodnice 2.0
    goodnice 2.0
    Please watch this!!! He has a whole series on attacking pmo and lust from a biblical perspective. It will help you. Ask for the holy spirit to come into you
    May 18, 2019
  2. goodnice 2.0
    goodnice 2.0
    Remember if the holy spirit is within you, then you KNOW NO SIN. You DONT HAVE TO SIN, you are no longer under that jurisdiction of sin and death. In Jesus name you are free. At the same time you have to take action though
    May 18, 2019
  3. goodnice 2.0
    goodnice 2.0
    I have beaten this by a combination of relying on God (asking Him to fight the battle for me), and actively doing everything i can irl. Avoid all triggers, delete any stash you have no matter how much you treasure it.
    May 18, 2019
    Samuel Camacho and vxlccm like this.
  4. goodnice 2.0
    goodnice 2.0
    Remember your future and your family’s future DEPENDS on you overcoming pmo. Your son, in years to come needs you to man up right now. Man up! Go! You got this!!
    May 18, 2019
  5. goodnice 2.0
    goodnice 2.0
    Ditch the masturbation too, it’s a sin and makes you much worse than you could be. It is tied to P. I know you want to test whether your ding dong works, but it will work in time, it may take months to years eventually it will work well. Just stay on the right path and trust and have faith that by doing the right thing, blessings will come your way. Stop trying to arouse yourself and don’t touch your dick at all
    May 18, 2019
    Samuel Camacho and justafriend like this.