1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by llortaton

1. HiddenWarrior
    HiddenWarrior
    I've seen a lion in real life, when they walk you can feel their power honestly. Show the same power and seek it from Allah to go to war against your desires and shaitaan, for the our powerful Rabb.
    May 21, 2019
    | Nico |, josbo21, spaces and 5 others like this.
  2. llortaton
    llortaton
    I'am a Lion. My uncle, Khalid, is very wealthy, and he has pet lions. I get to play with them, they're the greatest. This is what I love about animals. They can help you overcome the greatest stresses in your life. I don't know why Allah made it that way--, but humans are really spiritually attached to animals. Maybe because we know that animals don't judge us for our mistakes, and love us regardless.
    May 21, 2019
    | Nico |, Tafi, Coffee Candy and 10 others like this.
  3. HiddenWarrior
    HiddenWarrior
    That's so cool :0 Are you Arab? I was born in England but my family is Bangladeshi. I know what you're saying about pets, there must be a reason why muslims are instructed to treat animals kindly and Allah knows best.
    May 21, 2019
    | Nico |, josbo21, spaces and 6 others like this.
  4. llortaton
    llortaton
    No, I'm Indian, lol. But my Uncle lives in Dubai, and my family is likely of Arab descent.
    May 21, 2019
    | Nico |, Tafi, Coffee Candy and 11 others like this.