1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Eleutheromaniac

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Hey stay strong, no matter how bad looks right now there is always light on the end of the tunnel.
    Apr 9, 2019
  2. ForeverStronger
    ForeverStronger
    We all are rooting for you. Try and prioritize feeling good even when you can't PMO. Hope you have a great day.
    Apr 9, 2019
  3. Eleutheromaniac
    Eleutheromaniac
    I just feel hopeless. Like I shouldn't be forgiven for the way I'm truly choosing to live. It feels so difficult to find the reason or Motive for wanting change.
    Apr 9, 2019
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    i have these moments too but you know we must keep trying. try to be best version of yourself. I wish you the best.
    Apr 9, 2019
  5. ForeverStronger
    ForeverStronger
    There is a social experiment about M&Ms, seriously, where they tell one group they were bad for eating the M&Ms and the other group that it's okay, to forgive yourself. The group that forgives themselves ate less chocolate little circles than their mean to themselves counterparts...
    Apr 9, 2019
  6. ForeverStronger
    ForeverStronger
    ... Basically, the nicer you can be to yourself, the more likely you'll not succumb to any urges, and perhaps even eat less colorful M&Ms. Feel better~
    Apr 9, 2019