Comments on Profile Post by Randox

1. Randox
    Randox
    I can't understand girls :D
    Apr 5, 2019
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Are you doing nofap for anyone else or get a girl!!!! Then I'm wondering.
    Apr 5, 2019
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Have some self respect dude, if she is treating you like that move on. Be neutral till she misses you. If she doesnt awesome, time for a better person. :)
    Apr 5, 2019
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Pay no interest to what women say. They do the opposite of what they say anayway.
    Apr 5, 2019
  5. Roady
    Roady
    Make a choice. And stick with it no matter what.
    Apr 5, 2019
  6. Randox
    Randox
    I installed messenger for her, now I deleted it and the FB account and will stop chasing after her. Will leave this thing to the time, I'm going to focus on Nofap, work, exercises, cold showers, reading and meditating.
    Apr 5, 2019
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Thats the Randox i like, never chase woman, focus on yourself.thats the way of warrior. wish you the best.
    Apr 5, 2019
  8. Randox
    Randox
    Many thanks my friend :)
    Apr 5, 2019
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Women

Can’t live with em

And they can’t pee standing up.
    Apr 5, 2019
  10. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I'm sorry this is happening but stay strong you need to stay focused and happy my friend :)
    Apr 5, 2019
  11. Randox
    Randox
    Thanks guys :)
    Apr 6, 2019
  12. control your life
    control your life
    stay cool friend!resist the unknown and give space to others ,they will appreciate it!
    Apr 6, 2019
  13. Randox
    Randox
    Will do my friend, thank you :)
    Apr 6, 2019
  14. control your life
    control your life
    im really sorry friend ! i know i sound as a dick ! i remmember how frustrating it can be in some scenarious and its easy to give advice from the side line ! i hope everything will resolve the best way for you ! keep strong Randy
    Apr 6, 2019
  15. Randox
    Randox
    Last time I ended my best streak cuz of similar situation, was depressed for two weeks. Now I'm stronger. I will move on with my life regardless what's going to happen. Thanks alot my friend, I wish you all the best :)
    Apr 6, 2019