1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by aspiringwriter1997

1. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    @letter, @Omar21, and @IGY This is for you guys. Thank you all for making me happy and smiling on the worst day so far in my reboot. I was agonizing and weeping for missing my closest confidant, but you all helped turn my tears into rose petals and brought much-needed beauty and light my way with your words. c:
    Mar 20, 2019
    Tafi, Sammyforthewin and letter like this.
  2. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    You all helped welcome Spring in such a beautiful way that this season will have me indebted to you guys, and to Jack, for helping me get to where I'm at now on this journey. May you all have as sweet and fragrant of a journey as a cup of lemonade tea found under the sycamore tree.
    Mar 20, 2019
  3. letter
    letter
    8^)

Would you look at that, you made pop-eye-dude smile
    Mar 20, 2019
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Popeyes!?
    Mar 20, 2019
    Sammyforthewin and letter like this.
  5. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    @letter Yes!! I'm so glad that I made him smile. c: I'm also glad that I made you smile.
    Mar 20, 2019
  6. letter
    letter
    8^o

I’ve been found out. Now Tiger is going to want to eat me...
    Mar 20, 2019
  7. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    Oh no, he won't. I won't let him eat you. :O
    Mar 20, 2019
    Tafi, vxlccm, Sammyforthewin and 2 others like this.
  8. IGY
    IGY
    Thank you pal. There is much good you can do for yourself and for others during this hiatus. Being so occupied will speed his return. :)
    Mar 22, 2019
    Tafi, vxlccm, letter and 2 others like this.
  9. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    @IGY You're right! He knows that I'm a good hearted person and so, I will do my absolute best to help myself and others so his return will be quick and much well received! :D
    Mar 22, 2019
    Tafi, letter and (deleted member) like this.