Comments on Profile Post by Ambrose Grant

1. Glex
    Glex
    Sorry about taking a week to get back to you. I saw this a few days ago and couldn't help but sit on it to make sure I gave you the best advice that I could.

First of all, the first 90 days of your streak are easily the worst part. After hitting 90 days I have only had one really bad day of almost breaking my streak (probably about 500-550 days out).
    Mar 16, 2019
  2. Glex
    Glex
    Second, I think that the best way to start a streak is out of nowhere. The more you plan things, the more likely you are to make exceptions to rules and begin to think things like "let's just have one more pmo before I start a new streak" or "Let's just wait until the summer to start because I am more likely to see women then".
    Mar 16, 2019
  3. Glex
    Glex
    Third, feel no self pity. Sure, you may have been born short, ugly, with horrible acne, or any combination of "bad features", but there is almost nothing you can do physically to change those things so why dwell on them. Just aim to make yourself into the best image of your mind as possible.
    Mar 16, 2019
  4. Glex
    Glex
    Worrying about things beyond your control make you upset at the world. Which will lead you to hating women and just gives you an excuse to keep pmoing. It just makes things a lot worse. Just don't do it.
    Mar 16, 2019
  5. Glex
    Glex
    Fourth, dont use dating apps. This is probably the most opinionated advice I have, but just bear with me. I personally believe that dating apps like tinder or bumble or whatever else lead to the same cycle that pmo does. Instead of looking at naked women and fantasizing, you are now looking at very attractive women who you have almost no chance against on the app and fantasize.
    Mar 16, 2019
  6. Glex
    Glex
    When you go out and meet a girl in public, it takes a large amount of confidence to talk to her and get her number. This means that the number of guys who approach her is relatively low due to the high barrier of entry.
    Mar 16, 2019
  7. Glex
    Glex
    However, online, anyone can join join in on the fun, which means 10x or even more men are looking at the women (and let's be honest, focusing on the top 10-20% most attractive ones because that's how this works, meaning that there is insane competition for these girls. It doesn't help that you can just copy paste a pick up line on 30 women and hope for the best. There is no risk, only reward.
    Mar 16, 2019
  8. Glex
    Glex
    Fifth, dont chase girls right away. As your body is adapting to the changes of a new streak, it is important that you let itself adjust naturally. If you put in the factor of using random women as a pmo substitute, I can guarantee that things will probably not work out too well.
    Mar 16, 2019
  9. Glex
    Glex
    Your streak will definitely end early either from o with the partner, which may be your goal, but will mess up the streak big time, or will lead you to a lot more sexual fantasies which leads to pmo again.
    Mar 16, 2019
  10. Glex
    Glex
    Finally, use your time wisely. As it turns out, pmo takes a lot of time from you. I remember sitting looking for the right video for hours at a time at some points and tediously arranging tabs for just as long to hopefully fulfill my fantasies, but I only dug myself further into my pmo hole. So, find some new hobby or a new friend to do stuff with.
    Mar 16, 2019
  11. Glex
    Glex
    Make sure your pmo replacement is a healthy one. When you fell an urge, go to the gym, or go hiking, maybe pick up a guitar. Just find some new trait that you can physically gain along your journey to prove its success in what might be a more tangible way that how you are feeling.
    Mar 16, 2019
  12. Glex
    Glex
    Well, I think that I rambled on enough here. If you have any more questions about my streak or if there is anything else I can help you with, dont hesitate to ask me and I'll try to get around to it sooner than I did this time.
    Mar 16, 2019