1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Muphy

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    :( i know that feeling but we have to push on, muphy. there are lots of good things about living..and people who love you or will come to know and love you..
    Feb 28, 2019
  2. Muphy
    Muphy
    I think I've lived all the good moments.
    Feb 28, 2019
  3. Muphy
    Muphy
    Worst thing about living is .. seeing your loved ones suffer..

I know what's coming for me in next 2 months and going to ruin my life forever.. I can stop that.. but at the cost of bringing suffering to other people..
    Feb 28, 2019
  4. letter
    letter
    Yeah. I hear ya @Muphy

You know why this is happening? You think heroes always know what they gotta do or how they are gonna do it?
    Feb 28, 2019
  5. letter
    letter
    You are being called to go beyond yourself to find answers to things that no one else can reach, to places beyond the reach of suffering. It's not easy, but it is not meant to be easy. All I can tell ya is that you can find this place if you want it bad enough.

Do you want to be a hero?
    Feb 28, 2019
  6. Roady
    Roady
    Why do you need courage to die? You need courage to live for instead! It's worth the struggle!
    Feb 28, 2019
  7. Muphy
    Muphy
    Trust me.. it takes a lot of courage to die.. living is easy..

I wanted to be a hero.. but now m ok with not being one and not want to ..

Sorry.. to organise my thoughts I left from here for 2 days. It's like the more I talk about it the more drowning it is..

The world is living with enormous sorrow and mine is nothing compared to anyone..
    Mar 1, 2019
  8. letter
    letter
    Dying only takes courage if you are afraid of it. Me? I can hardly wait for death to show up and finally take me away!!!

B’cuz yeah, this world is so full of sorrow that it takes a hero to find joy and bring happiness. The hero first must find joy in their own sorrow, then he can find joy in all sorrow.
    Mar 2, 2019
  9. letter
    letter
    Living like that ain’t easy. It gets people killed, hated and despised. Really does take a hero.

Living like a victim is easy though, that’s for sure. But I’d hardly call it life. It never made me feel alive.
    Mar 2, 2019
  10. letter
    letter
    But I’ll tell you something @Muphy, you’re already on the hero’s path. No mere weak victim would keep struggling as you are. They’d just accept that they will always be less than what they are.
    Mar 2, 2019
  11. letter
    letter
    So that I see you continue to question and struggle, it is a sign of hope. You can do this man. Anyone can. You just never give up, k? Always keep going, especially when it makes no sense. You do that and you stumble into ways of becoming more than you can ever be.
    Mar 2, 2019