1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I am from Chennai. But have always grew up with 'Mallu gang'. Just today I was thinking, why haven't I come across a Keralite in this site yet, tho I have met many from Tamil Nadu. Malaylis are everywhere, whether you go to any school or college or even any country in the world (I have been to different countries in the gulf), you will find a Malayali always.
    Feb 18, 2019
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    There's even a saying "Malayalis are like ants, you will meet them at every corner of the world." Lol. Oh, and thanks for joining the Muslim Fapstronauts Group.
    Feb 18, 2019
  3. battituder
    battituder
    Malayalam ariyamo
    Feb 19, 2019
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Konjum ariya. I can completely understand malayalm, especially kozhikode's malayalam ;) But can't reply back in perfect sentences with proper grammar and all. Have watched a lot of Malayalam films as well. Big fan of Dulquer, Nivin and Fahad. Tovino thomas too :D
    Feb 19, 2019
  5. Liv4ever
    Liv4ever
    Battituder ... Ariyaamee.. Nalla assalaayitt malayalam ariyamee...
    Feb 20, 2019
  6. Liv4ever
    Liv4ever
    God a malayali :') @Basith I'm a malayali too u knw!
    Feb 20, 2019
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Feb 20, 2019
  8. Basith
  9. Basith
    Basith
    Hi, this is Basith. How are u all? Long time no see. You are still in that Whatsapp group? Pls ping me
    Nov 7, 2021