1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by control your life

1. N0M0RENasty
    N0M0RENasty
    I'm not so well. I just want to go outside and breathe or just look at things at a store. But my parents don't allow me to do that and I hate it. So I have nothing to do at home except for play video games that friends don't anymore since they have the freedom to go outside and meet each other unlike me. I don't even remember what challenge you're talking about. I'm that lost.
    Feb 3, 2019
  2. control your life
    control your life
    Are you grounded or something? Its sucks! But its your parents ,I was angry at them also before ,but now i regret , things change dear friend!
    Feb 3, 2019
  3. control your life
  4. N0M0RENasty
    N0M0RENasty
    I'm not grounded. It's been like this for as long as I can remember. No freedom and it's driving me insane. I hate hearing about people in class having gone places or met up with others. It enrages me. Technically I've failed this challenge already since I've relapsed countless amount of times this year.
    Feb 3, 2019
  5. control your life
    control your life
    im sorry for your troubles ! Try to look at things from other perspective !This people gave you life and raise you ,so you own them , try to make them happy as long as you live with them ! When you live on your own ,then you will have long waited freedom ,but you have to continue treating them with respect!
    Feb 3, 2019
  6. control your life
    control your life
    The inner piece and happyness are more important for you now than freedom ,concentrate on things you have ,rather than the things you dont ,when you find peace ,everything will come togheter
    Feb 3, 2019
  7. N0M0RENasty
    N0M0RENasty
    I guess you're right. Hopefully accepting that freedom is a lie, will grant me peace. Thank you for the motivation.
    Feb 10, 2019