1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Randox

1. Randox
    Randox
    28 6 49 59 7 7 50, infinity Ya rab!
    Same trigger made me break these streaks!!! No more ya rab please!
    Oct 20, 2018
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You know the routine, my man. Don’t worry about it and get right back on the horse. You’re doing awesome!
    Oct 20, 2018
  3. Randox
    Randox
    Thanks my friend, soon this crap will be vanished from our mind :) it doesn't worth it at all.
    Oct 20, 2018
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You’re right on both accounts! It’s never worth it and it is slowly purging out of our minds and especially our daily routines.
    Oct 20, 2018
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Hey man, it's okay.. You know what to do.. Get on the horse & ride on!! This journey is a long & spiritual one.. There are things which take us away from God at every step.. Be vigilant, be strong & pray for His grace !! :)
    Oct 21, 2018
  6. Randox
    Randox
    Thanks alot my friend for your great support, really needed this. I had extreme headache yesterday and the thought to cancel what I have done to avoid my main trigger came in, then boom! I haven't enjoyed at all btw, was disgusting from myself the whole time. It doesn't and never worth it.
    Oct 21, 2018
  7. Randox
    Randox
    I haven't watched P nor binged, no brain fog and depression today. This is inshallah I will cease this habit from my life :)
    Oct 21, 2018
  8. Randox
    Randox
    Weird how this garbage changes ones appearance, first impression I gave to my dad when I woke up he said " Are you sick? What's wrong with you? " as my face looks like a potato now not radiant as it was, my mom didn't say any word to me while we were talking for about 15 mins every morning. And that happens frequently after relapse, like they knew what I have done without telling them, they can feel it. F**k PMO.
    Oct 21, 2018
  9. Beamer
    Beamer
    Sorry to see the reset my friend, but you did a great streak, you will do an even better one, i'm sure ! Just get back on the path to a better future, don't feel guilty or sad, just look at the future and go day by day. We're with you, stay positive, stay strong !
    Oct 21, 2018
  10. Randox
    Randox
    Thanks alot Mr. Beamer you are always there for us no matter what, you are a great man. Sorry I didn't make it for three digits. I promise you I will. Thanks alot, enjoy your day :)
    Oct 21, 2018
  11. Beamer
    Beamer
    I have no doubt you will go to triple digits and much more my friend, just believe in yourself, focus on the future, and know we're here to support you, stay strong ! All my best buddy ! :-))
    Oct 21, 2018
  12. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I was quite surprised, you were going so well.. but I know you'll be able to do it again.. all the best to you :-)
    Oct 21, 2018
  13. Randox
    Randox
    Thanks alot RG, I'm not only able to do it, I will conquer it forever :) very great progress, keep it up and never EVER let your guard down!
    Oct 21, 2018
  14. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Yes you will conquer it forever, we both shall! Thanks :-)
    Oct 21, 2018