1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by SorryWontSayIt

1. SorryWontSayIt
    SorryWontSayIt
    Do anyone know how long it takes to "recover" from a relapse? When do the brainfog normally go away again and (the other benefits get back) for personal experience?
    Oct 9, 2018
  2. SorryWontSayIt
    SorryWontSayIt
    Don't feel a lot of change it motivation tho. But I really noticed the brainfog, don't really know if my confidence have changed during social events yet...
    Oct 9, 2018
    Deleted Account likes this.
  3. overratedrubesy
    overratedrubesy
    I usually experience it after four weeks... If you feel like relapsing in future, ask yourself why you don't think recovery is worth it anymore or where you made an excuse that you can't do it anymore... 40 days is powerful, well done!
    Oct 9, 2018
  4. SorryWontSayIt
    SorryWontSayIt
    Damn, really hoped it would take shorter time to get the brainfog gone. But won't give up. I did not really know how brainfog felt until now. I know now how bad it is. Don't want that shit.
    Oct 9, 2018
  5. SorryWontSayIt
    SorryWontSayIt
    Read this: "your 'powers' will come back to you pretty damn fast if you don't allow yourself to binge after relapse." Hopefully I can feel like that fast xd
    Oct 9, 2018