1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by TheBeachBionic

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Be you.
    Be real.
    Be authentic.
    You would surely find someone who ain't looking for just physical beauty. All the best ;)
    Sep 8, 2018
    spaces and Deleted Account like this.
  2. Jason_Tesla_19
    Jason_Tesla_19
    Stop posting on my profile!!!
    Sep 8, 2018
  3. CTRL + DEL
    CTRL + DEL
    @TheBeachBionic try developing a skill set or personality others will find attractive. Further your self-development as much as you can.

Nothing you can do about ugly.
    Sep 9, 2018
    spaces likes this.
  4. Awakened & Aware
    Awakened & Aware
    Though there are some standard parameters for beauty - beauty/ugliness is a relative concept. I am sure there will be a right match for you where both of you feel comfortable with each other's looks and other qualities. Apart from that - the best thing to do is to improve yourself any way you can. Value the gift of life and your own body that God has given you :)
    Sep 11, 2018
    spaces and Jason_Tesla_19 like this.
  5. Awakened & Aware
    Awakened & Aware
    Another note, though I am not sure I will convey this correctly - see beyond the material body - both yours and others' as well. Find joy within and realise that you are a blissful soul. This body is temporary - you will get new one in new birth. Through self improvement you can improve your inner self and outer body both - in this birth as well as next!
    Sep 11, 2018
    spaces likes this.