Comments on Profile Post by TheGoldenEra

1. TheGoldenEra
    TheGoldenEra
    Ah not to mention congrats on 4 days!
    Jul 30, 2018
  2. N0M0RENasty
    N0M0RENasty
    Thanks! Congrats to you on 4 days as well!
    Jul 30, 2018
  3. N0M0RENasty
    N0M0RENasty
    By the way, my profile pic is of Sesshomaru. He's my favorite character from my favorite anime called InuYasha.
    Jul 30, 2018
  4. TheGoldenEra
    TheGoldenEra
    Awesome thanks for telling me! P.s have you ever seen an anime called Ajin? Even the live action was insanely good.
    Jul 30, 2018
  5. N0M0RENasty
    N0M0RENasty
    No problem, man. No I've never even heard of Ajin. I started watching anime for the first time since the beginning of this summer, believe it or not. I've watched mostly InuYasha and 6 episodes of Lupin the 3rd so far. I'd like someone to recommend a good anime for me to watch and from what you said, Ajin is probably good.
    Jul 30, 2018
  6. TheGoldenEra
    TheGoldenEra
    The live action is incredible, I'd probably recommend it over the anime. Likewise Rurunoa Kenshin (aka samurai X) for live action don't worry it sounds x-rated but its actually not hehe.
    Jul 30, 2018
  7. TheGoldenEra
    TheGoldenEra
    Anime I haven't watched in a while. But a lot are basically hentai, so I think for now the best I can recommend to you is One Piece (if you're easily triggered don't bother, there's a reason why I stopped) ^_^
    Jul 30, 2018
  8. N0M0RENasty
    N0M0RENasty
    Hey, thanks for being honest and watching out by letting me know that most, if not all anime are basically visually inappropriate man. I think I'll watch some of those. Do you know if they are on Netflix? If not, what could I watch them on without paying for a service?
    Jul 30, 2018
  9. N0M0RENasty
    N0M0RENasty
    I've seen one short clip of One Piece before and I know what you mean. It's the same reason why I barely got anywhere in watching Lupin the 3rd. Are the live actions for Ajin and Rurunoa Kenshin bloody? I'm not sensitive to bloody material, I think it makes the content more legit.
    Jul 30, 2018
  10. TheGoldenEra
    TheGoldenEra
    Yeah they are both pretty bloody. Well written and acted too, I don't use Netflix but if you wanna watch it English subbed literally Google 'Watch -Movie Name- online English sub' loads of website's stream it for free. But I'd be careful as some of them have very inappropriate ads (the ones I use which is why I haven't recommended any to you)
    Jul 31, 2018
  11. TheGoldenEra
    TheGoldenEra
    The Old One piece was so good, no excessive indecency or whatever. After the time lapse I've stopped watching it
    Jul 31, 2018
  12. N0M0RENasty
    N0M0RENasty
    Thanks for the information man, I'll check whatever I can out. Do you mean you stopped watching One Piece after a relapse or that there was a time lapse in the show?
    Jul 31, 2018
  13. TheGoldenEra
    TheGoldenEra
    There was a time lapse and then it went downhill from there
    Jul 31, 2018
  14. N0M0RENasty
    N0M0RENasty
    Oh ok. So after how many years of episodes of One Piece do things start going down hill?
    Jul 31, 2018
  15. TheGoldenEra
    TheGoldenEra
    I can't recall exactly maybe ep 500 or 600 >_<
    Jul 31, 2018
  16. N0M0RENasty
    N0M0RENasty
    Oh nevermind then haha. I don't think I'll get that far anytime soon if I start watching that show. Thanks anyways.
    Jul 31, 2018
  17. TheGoldenEra
    TheGoldenEra
    Ur welcome my G ;)
    Jul 31, 2018
  18. N0M0RENasty
    Jul 31, 2018