1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Vherenz

1. Beamer
    Beamer
    Hey my friend, sorry to see the reset, it's ok... We're human buddy, just learn from it. Avoid the triggers and the Chaser effect, and i know you will do another awesome streak, just don't give up now! We're here for you my friend, start walking again on your path to a happier life! Stay positive, stay strong !
    Jul 9, 2018
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    What Vegeta, I thought you were better than this!! ;) Jokes apart, its okay man just start again & dont fall into trap of chaser effect & 1 last time!! It ain't worth it Vegeta!! Be strong & disciplined as Vegeta!! Goodluck
    Jul 9, 2018
    Vherenz, Warrior Within and Beamer like this.
  3. Vherenz
    Vherenz
    Thank you, my friends, for all the motivation. This time I'll make you all proud for sure. This time I will reach the triple-digit territory and then go beyond it.
    Jul 12, 2018
    Deleted Account and Beamer like this.
  4. Beamer
    Beamer
    Let's go together my friend, i know you will do this ! :-)) Enjoy your day ! :-)) Stay positive, stay motivated, and stay strong !
    Jul 12, 2018
    Vherenz and Deleted Account like this.