1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. Joe1981
    Joe1981
    Thanks man...appreciate your kindness. I'm not sure if you wrote about it in your post. What topics most interest you to write about?
    Jun 23, 2018
    Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I mostly write about new technologies and educational courses. Also, I have a great interest in reviewing gadgets and books and wrote pretty well content for a few sites here. I am glad to have come into contact with you. I wish you a great future as a writer. I would share my future works links with you for I always appreciate perspective of another individual ; and so better if he is into content writing too.
    Jun 23, 2018
    Joe1981 likes this.
  3. Joe1981
    Joe1981
    Sir, I would be honoured if I one day could read your work and exchange ideas with you. Please stay in touch.
    Jun 24, 2018
    Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Yeah sure. We would certainly be in touch. I would surely say you HI once in a while for sure even if the life gets busy. Be active on this forum. You would find more amazing people for sure. All the best and hope you get all that you aspire for and become a great man :)
    Jun 25, 2018