Comments on Profile Post by Jim2015

1. eve94
    eve94
    am sorry to tell you that but am drowning in depression .. I totally lost my way
    Jun 29, 2018
  2. Jim2015
    Jim2015
    Eve, I am so sorry to hear this. I am concerned about you. Are you in a place where you can find a trusted counselor or friend to talk to? I encourage you to try some positive activities to counter your depression and get some endorphins flowing...try yoga, walking, exercise... these always help me. Please take care of yourself. May you find the support and encouragement you need to move toward better days.
    Jul 1, 2018
  3. eve94
    eve94
    Actually I think I am going to see a therapist .. it took me so long to say that but i can`t fix my self and I am tiered of being on my own .
    thank you for keeping asking and encouraging believe me it means so much for me :)
    Jul 1, 2018
    Jim2015 likes this.
  4. Jim2015
    Jim2015
    I am glad you are looking into the therapist. I have engaged a therapist on several occasions and found the sessions to be helpful, producing strength and growth and calm. I continue to encourage you and offer support from afar. Please be good to yourself, taking care of your health...physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually. You are not alone.
    Jul 10, 2018