1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by UpyetDown

1. UpyetDown
    UpyetDown
    Jun 2, 2018
    Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    @UpyetDown I think you should name it DownyetUp... Stay positive my friend
    Jun 2, 2018
    Deleted Account and UpyetDown like this.
  3. UpyetDown
    UpyetDown
    Yeah, it's my old one I used on Experience Project. A social network that's no longer. I may do that yes. Unfortunately I've been in deep depression. It's just now I'm improving. My value is sadly based on how I feel called by certain individuals. I am trying to be happy somehow anyway. I'm feeling a breakthrough is happening.
    Jun 2, 2018
  4. UpyetDown
    UpyetDown
    Called is valued... Can't edit
    Jun 2, 2018
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I understand it... My advice to you if you would care to receive it would be...
    MAKE some new relationships... It's the best way to overcome the toxic influence you mentioned... It's hard but you must let them go and open space for more positive and truly deserving people
    Jun 2, 2018
    Deleted Account and UpyetDown like this.
  6. UpyetDown
    UpyetDown
    Is not that they are toxic but what i perceive is. There is distance to the relationship, extroversion, distraction and business on the friend's end. I take things instantly to heart. You are right though! Form new relationships. It is hard to do for me but am trying.
    Jun 2, 2018
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Then my friend... You'll succeed some day... Stay Blessed
    Jun 2, 2018
    UpyetDown likes this.
  8. UpyetDown
    UpyetDown
    Thank u
    Jun 2, 2018