Comments on Profile Post by Moon Shot

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    *laughs like a gap toothed hippopotamus* You are gonna get booped for this!
    May 24, 2018
  2. Moon Shot
    Moon Shot
    Booped? *scratches head* What's that?
    May 24, 2018
  3. Moon Shot
    Moon Shot
    It sounds ominous... :)
    May 24, 2018
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    It's like when you touch a dog on his nose... You getting my drift.. Fairies can touch you on your nose with their magical stick *don't know what else to call it*
    May 24, 2018
  5. Moon Shot
    Moon Shot
    Ohh no... What have I done? What have I done!? *runs around in frantic circles, flapping arms wildly*
    May 24, 2018
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You are either dimmed OR blessed..
    Or you can take my word for it and try making her laugh *smiles like MadDogGripes!*
    May 24, 2018
  7. Moon Shot
    Moon Shot
    I'll take your wor for it :) *laughs maniacally* *laughs maniacally again* *prolonged laughter* Oh *laugh* Dear, I can't *laugh* stop. *Maniac laughing continues*
    May 24, 2018
  8. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    *has been listening to the two chatting and covers my mouth to silence my constant giggling. I take a deep breath and relaxes the muscles in my face as I put on a serious face* 'Time to spook the one speaking to FLOOF', *
    i think to myself with a evil grin*
    May 24, 2018
  9. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    *flutters in front of the screaming guy and brandishes my staff, pointing it at his face* Now you shall pay for disturbing a fairy's slumber!, *my voice harsh and echoes in the room as i fly up quickly and bonks the tip on my staff on your nose. Its so tiny it doesn't hurt but actually feel like you were poked* BOOP! *I can't help myself as my lips curl up and a giggle escapes my lips. My serious composer is no more*
    May 24, 2018
  10. Moon Shot
    Moon Shot
    *Falls back in surprise* *laughing subsides and gingerly strokes nose* Wha-What happened? *Proceeds to start laughing again and run counter-clockwise*
    May 25, 2018