Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Thanks.. @HARP
    Đ₳₱₱ⱠɆ Rocks...
    A real fairy with long ears like a DAPPLE!!!!!! Haha!!!!
    *she'll be dooming me with her fairy staff soon enough*
    May 23, 2018
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Sorry, but I cannot in good conscience click "like". I do NOT want a fairy curse in my life, thanks very much.
    @DeFaerie, it's all Holmes' fault! I was an innocent bystander! ;)
    May 23, 2018
  3. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    *falls back giggling* Well, at least my page is interesting with the help of Floof (MSHolmes) *boops Floof on the head*
    May 23, 2018
  4. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    *turns to Harp and bows* Why thankies! *snickers as I look back at Floof and the swelling lump on his head* You are safe. Innocents bystanders do not get Booped. XD
    May 23, 2018
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I appreciate your mercy, wise fairy. Have a cookie *offers one*. ;)
    May 23, 2018
  6. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    *eyes widen and tears of joy water my green hues* YAY A COOKIE AND A FRIEND! Thankies. *takes the cookie and falls with it wieght but quickly noms it till there's nothing left*
    May 23, 2018
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    They're low in calories, so hopefully you can still fly after eating it. *checks packet to make sure that is so*
    May 23, 2018
  8. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    *Pats my slim tummy* No worries. Fairies don't gain weight when in the human world. ;)
    May 23, 2018
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Good. We don't want wind beneath your wings. ;¬)
    (Out of character - you're cool and awesome! I hope you have a good reboot. Take care!)
    May 23, 2018
  10. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    *wings flutter and i look under them as i spin mid air* But...
    OOC// Awe... I don't know about that... But thanks dude. I hope I do as well. Thanks for not seeing me as a nut. I just have social anxiety and hide behind my OC. Also, I hope you have a good reboot as well. :)
    May 23, 2018
  11. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    (OOC: I well know what it's like to be terrified amongst people. You handle it well. Don't worry. I'm looking forward to reading more of your journal. Reach out if you think I can help. Take care, OK?)
    *transforms bath sponge into hot spicy pepperoni pizza, starts to munch contentedly*
    May 23, 2018
  12. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    Nods in agreement and feels motivated. My train of thought goes out the window once you poof your loofah in to a pizza. My tongue rolls out and i begin to drool* piiiizzzzzza XD //Now i want pizza XD
    May 24, 2018