1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Arc12

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Sorry to hear. But my friends do not get depressed.Now you are away from this addiction. I respect your efforts.You #TheMan
    May 17, 2018
  2. Αλληγορία Κοσμο
    Αλληγορία Κοσμο
    Good man. Good luck dude, if you are here it may mean that there is no way back, fck the primitive ways and immature habits <3 Fck the motivation too, just be driven dude...
    May 17, 2018
  3. Arc12
    Arc12
    Thank you @Andy.BMX ... @John DK The addiction can't take over me ... Will be a better version of myself from now on ...
    May 17, 2018
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Beware chain reaction, stay strong.
    May 17, 2018
  5. Arc12
    Arc12
    @Abyss Watcher Thank you for your concern... Full measures on the way to eradicate the causes of the PMO ...
    May 17, 2018
  6. Beamer
    Beamer
    Hey my friend, sorry to read this, but be very proud of yourself! You achieved something very beautiful, and your progress will not be lost, not by far! Come out of this stronger and walk even more persistent to your beautiful future ! All my best buddy, keep going !
    May 17, 2018
  7. Arc12
    Arc12
    @Beamer Sir ... I will be focused from now one... Thank you for your kind words ...
    May 17, 2018
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Hey dude..I also relapsed many times, but its a learning process right.. getting back on track every time and (trying) evolving! :D
    May 17, 2018
  9. Arc12
    Arc12
    May 17, 2018
  10. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Sorry to hear that! But will u stop? No!!! Just keep rising again.. :)
    May 20, 2018