1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by dream1990

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You'll make it this time. Use this frustration to motivate you! Beating yourself up won't help, besides, 11 days is impressive anyway. Let's get farther this time :)
    Apr 14, 2018
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Oh.. ur pain is my pain.. rise to the occasion u can do it
    Apr 15, 2018
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Together all of us will rise. You have done a lot for me brother, please remember we are here for you too in this hour of difficulty.
    Apr 15, 2018
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Aww sorry I missed that, so busy yesterday. Don't give up, keep going. All the best :-)
    Apr 15, 2018
  5. Mayhem_8116
    Mayhem_8116
    You relapsed, but gained experience. Remember what put you in the urge that night, and try to not make the same mistake :) You can write exactly how you feel right now; next time you are in an urge, read that and remember how you'd feel after that 5 seconds of empty pleasure.
    Apr 15, 2018
  6. Mayhem_8116
    Mayhem_8116
    Also watch out for the chaser effect for the next few days; after 3-4 days, the chaser effect will be almost gone ;) And btw you didn't lose all your progress, about 40-60% of the good effects will still remain, if you don't relapse again :) Keep going, you can do it!
    Apr 15, 2018