1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Repentance Gorgon

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Broo happened Sometimes....Legend also fall...but they stand up...everyTime....Now ur time and Stand up...Start Ur Journey
    Apr 8, 2018
  2. Beamer
    Beamer
    Hi my friend, you did a formidable streak here !! You didn't let us down, you showed us all how to go about your goals and get very very far doing so, every day again !! Don't be hard on yourself, just start over again and do an even more awesome streak ! We all believe in you, you will do this again and go much much further ! Keep being awesome my friend ! We're here for you !
    Apr 8, 2018
  3. Repentance Gorgon
    Repentance Gorgon
    Thank you @John DK !
    For my brother @Beamer, thank you is not enough for you. you are an amazing person I know in this forum :) maybe I give up when entering a "flatline" phases, I forget how hard it is.. or this has to do with losing connection. Things in life must not affect my well being. Thank you brother :) If one thing that I learned, that connection is so important.. start again.
    Apr 9, 2018
  4. Beamer
    Beamer
    Hi my friend, you're far too kind to me, really !:-)) Connection is the opposite of addiction, isolation leads us back to pmo, i'm very convinced of this saying (it's not mine ofcourse). Humans are indeed social beings, we need bonding, and if we can't bond with people, we bond with pmo, drugs, alcohol, anything really...
    Apr 9, 2018
  5. Beamer
    Beamer
    ...I'm sure you will do an awesome streak again and even better my friend ! Stay positive, stay strong ! Have a great day tomorrow ! :-))
    Apr 9, 2018
  6. Repentance Gorgon
    Repentance Gorgon
    yes Sir, We'll go even better together :) Thank you for having faith with me and especially everyone in this forum :)
    Apr 13, 2018
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    all the best my friend
    Apr 13, 2018
  8. Mayhem_8116
    Mayhem_8116
    Sorry I know it's a bit late. I see relapses as lessons. Whenever I relapse, I remember what put me in that urge, and next time I try to avoid it as quickly as possible. I also write down how I feel after the relapse, so next time I'm in an urge, I read that note and realize how I would feel after that 5 seconds of empty pleasure. Hope it helps!
    Apr 17, 2018
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    thts really good.learn frm mistake is key of success.
    Apr 17, 2018
  10. Mayhem_8116
    Mayhem_8116
    Apr 17, 2018
  11. Repentance Gorgon
    Repentance Gorgon
    Yes, thank you very much brother! I'll keep that as a lesson for life.
    Apr 27, 2018