1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by I_can_and_I_will

1. dream1990
    dream1990
    thank you bro ...i wish you all the best..i relapsed again
    this is really frustrating..it has been almost a week with daily relapse..something has to change :(
    Apr 3, 2018
  2. Roady
    Roady
    Why not put a filter on the smartphone and laptop?
    Apr 3, 2018
  3. I_can_and_I_will
    I_can_and_I_will
    @dream1990 Hey bud, I know how the continuous relapse feels but you've gotta get back up despite everything. Ask yourself if you wanna keep doing this forever and you'll know the answer. :) I think adding a filter like @Roady says will be very helpful, good luck my friend, here for you!
    Apr 3, 2018
  4. dream1990
    dream1990
    I have installed K9 and has been away from P for four days now..but I still have access to youtube which I am addicted to ..trying now to manage my youtube consumption too :)
    Apr 4, 2018
  5. Roady
    Roady
    Recognized @dream1990
    It is able to block streaming video I guess in K9.
    Or block youtube at whole.
    Do the right things buddy, it will help you.
    Apr 5, 2018
  6. I_can_and_I_will
    I_can_and_I_will
    @dream1990 Great initiative, keep going, you'll realize on your own, what's right and what's wrong in your quest for progress :)
    Apr 5, 2018
  7. dream1990
    dream1990
    @Roady ...thank you bro for your nice advice..you are right K9 blocked youtube in the first place but i myself changed the setting to allow it. I am really addicted to youtube for years. I am trying to reduce my consumption for the time being and will see how it goes :)
    @I_can_and_I_will really appreciate the encouragement, it is vital for me to get your support guys :)
    Apr 5, 2018
  8. Roady
    Roady
    If you trust somebody, use their email address for administrating your k9 account. As long as you know the password, the whole filter is actually useless.
    Apr 5, 2018