1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Tafjord

1. Tafjord
    Tafjord
    My main goal is to improve my social life, im struggling with anxiety when it comes to talking with pretty much anyone, even my parents.
    Apr 1, 2018
  2. Can'tThinkofaCoolName
    Can'tThinkofaCoolName
    Fantastic work getting to one whole week! I’m proud of you! Don’t ever thing that no one reads these. We’re always here to support you through any situation.
    Apr 1, 2018
    Tafjord likes this.
  3. Tafjord
    Tafjord
    Thanks man! Yesterday was the worst for me and i almost considered giving up on it, i had difficulty sleeping and all that since PMO is something i do when i have time to waste or when im bored, this gives me a lot of time i dont know what to do with
    Apr 1, 2018
    Can'tThinkofaCoolName likes this.
  4. Can'tThinkofaCoolName
    Can'tThinkofaCoolName
    I know what you mean. It’s crazy how much time to have when you’re not PMOing. I find having out with friends, working out, and playing guitar/video games helps a ton when I’m not studying or in class. Try different things out. Have fun. Experience life.
    Apr 1, 2018
    Tafjord likes this.
  5. Tafjord
    Tafjord
    I would do that, but i struggle with anxiety so i dont have a lot of friends to hang out with and going out by myself is a big nono. i could start training more but motivation comes and goes quickly for me
    Apr 1, 2018
    Can'tThinkofaCoolName likes this.
  6. Can'tThinkofaCoolName
    Can'tThinkofaCoolName
    Okay, then I would recommend taking it one step at a time. Find something you are comfortable with doing. Then, if you find yourself desiring more( you’re bored) then stick your toes into some unknown territory. Nothing crazy. I’m thinking something along the lines of this: if you like reading, start a book, and if you get bored, take the book outside or somewhere not normal to you.
    Apr 1, 2018
  7. Can'tThinkofaCoolName
    Can'tThinkofaCoolName
    It may not seem like a lot right now. But if you apply the same concept to other things, then you will begin to see small changes in your willingness to reach out and do more.
    Apr 1, 2018
    Tafjord likes this.
  8. Tafjord
    Tafjord
    I live in a small town, there really isnt a lot to do here. You pretty much need friends if you want to go out and do something, and i cant talk to people no matter how hard i try
    Apr 1, 2018
  9. Tafjord
    Tafjord
    When people actually try talking to me im often caught off guard and mess up everything, my only friends are from people came up to me and put up with me long enough to become friends
    Apr 1, 2018
  10. StraightEdge3616
    StraightEdge3616
    Good job on accomplishing a week!
    Apr 1, 2018
  11. Tafjord
    Tafjord
    Thanks! But im confident i can go on for a lot longer
    Apr 1, 2018