1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Navdeep

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Sleep deprivation can make us horny so try to take proper sleep daily.. Do not use mobile/laptop/any device atleast 1 hour before sleep.. Cheers mate! Dont take coffee or tea late in the evening.. Makes it harder to sleep.. & exercise as well even its for 20-30 mins!
    Mar 4, 2018
  2. Navdeep
    Navdeep
    Thanks bro for sincere advice.... I often keep using phone and laptop up to 11.00 p.m

I have keep tried to stay away from them in past.....

But I tend to watch movies which consume time .......
    Mar 5, 2018
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    No problem bro, try to abstain from them atleast an hour before you sleep otherwise the sleep cycle gets fucked then the next day as well & so the vicious cycle starts!
    Mar 5, 2018
  4. vxlccm
    vxlccm
    science has found that the blue light interferes with sleep patterns... staying off devices before bedtime has helped me a lot... includes TV... you want to sleep? exercise and read -- works for me!
    Mar 5, 2018
  5. Navdeep
    Navdeep
    Thanks @vxlccm for your kind suggestion.... I would preferred to read something.......
    Mar 5, 2018
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Well bro , This type of condition will soon go away...focus on your goal...you can do it
    Mar 7, 2018
  7. Navdeep
    Navdeep
    Thanks bro @K.M.G
    I hope you are also..doing great
    Be diligent and stay motivated...
    Mar 7, 2018
  8. Roady
    Roady
    Meditate. Get in contact with your spinning thoughts. Learn to make your brain quiet. Relax and pray. Then have a good sleep.
    Mar 8, 2018