1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. Flyhigh
    Flyhigh
    Depressed.
    Feb 21, 2018
    Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Flyhigh
    Flyhigh
    Thanks for asking.
    Feb 21, 2018
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Hey man... you got lots of support here. You are great in God's eyes because He sent Jesus to die for you while you were yet with faults.
    Feb 21, 2018
    Deleted Account and Flyhigh like this.
  4. Flyhigh
    Flyhigh
    Thanks for the motivation really need that now especially I'm going through a lot at this moment.
    Feb 21, 2018
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Whatever it is... this too shall pass.John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
    Feb 21, 2018
  6. Flyhigh
    Flyhigh
    Thank you I really appreciate it. I'm just finished with my daily Bible reading and additional readings from my other books.
    Feb 21, 2018
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Thats the best antidote. Renewing the mind in the knowledge of God.
    Feb 21, 2018
  8. Flyhigh
    Flyhigh
    I feel like backsliding past few days, it's tough.
    Feb 21, 2018
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    1 Peter 5:10 But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.
    Feb 21, 2018
  10. Flyhigh
    Flyhigh
    Thanks. I think I read this twice this week. It helps a lot reading the Bible always it keeps me reminded of God's faithfulness.
    Feb 21, 2018