1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by SaapKaBaap

1. SaapKaBaap
    SaapKaBaap
    Constant taunting of being a failure from parents, and also got a friend's marriage invitation that I want to miss. Don't want to face my group. Been ignoring them for a year and half. They are settled to a certain degree sans me. I am seriously feeling like a total failure.
    Feb 20, 2018
  2. SaapKaBaap
    SaapKaBaap
    I am doing everything that is needed to do to get a good job, and I was been doing great in those 2 days, just these are just making me weak, and I was contemplating doing the deed to ease off from this. I don't know how I am holding till now. Mainly because of this community and nothing else.
    Feb 20, 2018
  3. SaapKaBaap
    SaapKaBaap
    They [group] don't care much about me, actually they think I am a failure. So you can get why I want to miss this wedding.
    Feb 20, 2018
  4. Beamer
    Beamer
    Hi there my friend, you're not alone ! We're all here for you! :-)) you are NOT a failure, don't let anyone tell you that, ever ! You have every right to be happy and live a good life, no one has the right to judge you! You are showing here great courage every day again, i admire you for it, you keep fighting to win,and one day you will be rewarded for your persistence! ...
    Feb 20, 2018
  5. Beamer
    Beamer
    ... So, be proud of yourself my friend ! I know i am ! Don't give in because you feel it's all lost, because guess what: it's NOT ! Not until we stop resisting our addicted brain, so just keep going now! We're all here with you, we love you man ! Please stay strong ! I'm here if you need to talk ok ? Tomorrow will be already a better day my friend !
    Feb 20, 2018
  6. Roady
    Roady
    Hey friend, I recognize your situation.
    Yesterday I talked to a friend. The last time was 3 years ago! All that time I wasn't able to talk to him (or others).
    Weddings? The same. If I could, I would like to run away from it. But...
    Step by step, I see my contacts recovered. I put my trust in God.
    Feb 20, 2018
  7. Roady
    Roady
    For shorter or longer period I've had my friends go. In the meantime, I work onto myself and when I talk to somebody, I can talk... different, peaceful.

So don't be afraid to loose people. If they are friends, they will look at you in a caring way. But normally you are the one who learn the other how you want to be treated.
    Feb 20, 2018
  8. Roady
    Roady
    So first focus on yourself (that is love yourself)
    Then you can reach out to others again (love others).
    Then you can step out in social activities.
    But... step by step. That worked for me.
    Feb 20, 2018
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Either do or do not, there is no try - Yoda!! No more P, no more psubs & move onto a better life. Dont put in a half hearted attempt, be absolutely commited to your goal ! This falling back to old habits & traps won't help ! Cheers & goodluck!!
    Feb 23, 2018