1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Arohamystic

1. Arohamystic
  2. Atlanticus
    Atlanticus
    That, my friend, is what I call an excellent, constructive, guilt-free, glass-more-than-half-full attitude! It's the spirit of success!:)
    Feb 8, 2018
  3. Arohamystic
    Arohamystic
    @Atlanticus Thank-you, brother! After I got over the initial sad feeling, I had the strong sense that the only way I can beat this is through feeling complete joy, peace, love - and being completely confident in the strength and power within me.
    Feb 8, 2018
  4. Atlanticus
    Atlanticus
    imo, it is, in itself, a very good sign... that your attitude is not dependent on your "day counter" but on your connection to the better inner, spiritual you!:)
    Feb 8, 2018
  5. I_can_and_I_will
    I_can_and_I_will
    I'm so happy you're taking this so positively and not mulling over the past buddy. That is a sure sign of progress and you're awesome! Stay strong and do your best, you can do this my friend :)
    Feb 8, 2018
  6. Arohamystic
    Arohamystic
    @I_can_and_I_will - thank you, my friend! I am definitely excited about the future - there is so much goodness in the world, why waste it on regretting a small incident in the past? Thank you so much for your support.
    Feb 8, 2018
  7. vxlccm
    vxlccm
    ..only that regret which helps us repent (CHANGE).. then that's all that was needed on the retrospection. Let's be grateful for second chances and hundredth chances!
    Feb 8, 2018
  8. I_can_and_I_will
    I_can_and_I_will
    @Arohamystic Well put pal, amazing way of looking at things! Good luck on this new journey! :)
    Feb 8, 2018
  9. DAREtoDREAM
    DAREtoDREAM
    wow. u already there. im looking up at u since this is my 14th day only. do u know if i have to reset my counter back if i had S in 9th day. but i didnt do any PM or any dirty thought until today. ive been fighting the chaser's effect with running and going out. can u help me to know my current state now
    Feb 10, 2018
  10. Arohamystic
    Arohamystic
    @DAREtoDREAM hey bro - thanks for your message. Resetting your counter is really a personal thing - if you think it would be beneficial to reset, then you should. However, normally for S you don’t need to reset - but it depends on your goals.
    Feb 10, 2018
  11. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Very inspiring words about joy, love and sef confidence, i will try to do the same. keep it up :)
    Feb 10, 2018
  12. Arohamystic
    Arohamystic
    Thank you @Chriss27 ! Yes - I think having confidence - and expressing love and joy is so important on this nofap journey! I wish you all the best!
    Feb 10, 2018
  13. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Yes, it's important not to blame oneself. Not to put oneself down, and least of all not to shame oneself when a reset happens. If you do that you will only continue going in circles, and that helps no one. So I am glad you are moving in the right direction @Arohamystic :)
    Feb 12, 2018