Comments on Profile Post by leah88

1. Beamer
    Beamer
    Congratulations on your 2 week pm free streak ! :-)) Keep going now, you got this ! :-)) Stay strong!
    Feb 4, 2018
    leah88 and Warrior Within like this.
  2. leah88
    leah88
    Thanks beamer, today has been another tough one! I think my mind is a bit everywhere im hoping with a bit of more sleep and back to routine it will help. Either way im still here and no PMO :) X
    Feb 4, 2018
    Beamer likes this.
  3. Beamer
    Beamer
    Please hold on, you have a great streak going ! :-)) It's not worth it, you know that ! Stay strong sister !
    Feb 4, 2018
    leah88 likes this.
  4. leah88
    leah88
    Thank you beamer it really means a lot to me, i will hold on. If something is bringing me down PMO won't change that, i have to change my circumstance to bring longer lasting happiness. In a way its positive, its shown me where i need to maybe change or at least help myself with my counselling. It's better to face things head on :) lots of love beamer, thank you x
    Feb 4, 2018
  5. Beamer
    Beamer
    Welcome sister! :-)) Indeed ,face your problems instead of running into pmo, it will only make things worse afterwards, you know that yourself by now ! Look at your life now where you can improve things and change some things for the better. The more you love your daily whereabouts, the less attractive pmo will look !....
    Feb 4, 2018
  6. Beamer
    Beamer
    ... And please stay positive, that's very important ! :-)) I'm sure you will figure things out, all my best sister ! :-)) Stay strong !
    Feb 4, 2018