Safe anime list

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by ACupOfMugs, Jul 27, 2017.

1. ACupOfMugs

ACupOfMugs Fapstronaut

Good job guys, the list is pretty long. Ctrl+F required :p

2. sstteeiinn

sstteeiinn New Fapstronaut

For Full Metal Panic, yeah I'd just reduce it to "all sequels". You have Hunter x Hunter (2011) listed twice on there. I'd recommend moving Parasyte down. Angel Beats is pretty much fine where it is.

Edit: You also have Clannad listed under both "Totally Clean" and "Clean Enough". You have stuff worse than Clannad up on top, so I'd just keep it up there.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
  3. Haikyuu! (All seasons)
    Pretty clean from what I remember, but well written story, characters you want to back and amazing animations and visuals. Seriously, this is one of the kings when it comes to the sport sub-genre in anime. Btw, it's about volleyball.

Hajime No Ippo

Clean, though the jokes are very suggestive and there is occasional fan service. About a highschool kid who goes from being bullied to a boxing champ, your zero to hero story. Some of the best fight scenes, great comedy and fantastic characters.

Boku No Hero
    Okay, there is fanservice, but it isn't over the top. You'd be missing out if you didn't watch this. Another zero to hero (literally though) with a MC you'd want to back. Again well written plot and characters, and epic fight scenes.

Slothman likes this.
  4. Reeboter314

Reeboter314 New Fapstronaut

Most animes nowadays are absurdly sexualized, it was one of the reasons I stopped watchng, also because of the cringe dialogue

5. sstteeiinn

sstteeiinn New Fapstronaut

After rewatching, I have decided that Canaan should probably be removed from the list.

6. ACupOfMugs

ACupOfMugs Fapstronaut

Gonna edit it someday...

7. RedPillRebooter

RedPillRebooter Fapstronaut

I made a similar forum.

Mobile Suit: Gundam series
    Berserk (except for one scene)