1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

102 days. The real challenge is starting now for me!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by phwrancesco, Aug 2, 2017.

1. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

No problem at all abstaining from P and M because of how it was turned in a disgusting thing for me.
    Now i'm starting to work on my anxiety problem, trying to get a job and move from my parents house again!:)

DBug, rivct10145, T-RD and 2 others like this.
  2. NoEffingSlack

NoEffingSlack Fapstronaut

Congrats on the progress. I am someone who had moved out from my parents house many times. It wasn't until I was married for about a year that we got out and have stayed out. And one of the biggest things that helped us do that was budgeting our money. You have to tell all the money where to go and stick to the plan. I hope that helps.

3. Finally moving out from parents house at age of 117.

vyndaloo likes this.
  4. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

thank you for the advice! very helpful :)

5. SkyFallBack

SkyFallBack Fapstronaut

Hey man congrates! Finding a job makes a HUGE difference even if it's just an internship! I think you can start a 3-month internship now in any office of your realm. Once you are in it, be nice and be real. People start noticing you and introducing you to more job openings. That's how I interviewed people last year.

Stay away from your house as much as possible (going to a café and study) before you can make a living and move out. In no time you'll like the feeling of freedom, and sure enough you'll move out naturally and job will be secured too.

Look forward to hearing from you on that day!

6. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

thanks for the advice!