1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

An important question

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by NateNook, Jul 30, 2014.

1. NateNook

NateNook Fapstronaut

I am wondering that fapping is... there is many definitions but is touching the willy area defined as fapping? can anyone let me know cause I wanna win over this. is touching you balls a way of masturbating? what about lotioning every part of the body after you come out of the shower. what does it really mean to masturbate?

Last edited: Jul 30, 2014
  2. NateNook

NateNook Fapstronaut

Please let me know guys!

3. Loren

Loren Guest

It is masturbating to orgasm.

4. NateNook

NateNook Fapstronaut

So I can rub my nuts if I want.

5. ichigo

ichigo Fapstronaut

I guess so, but you're making it only harder for yourself. :)
    The most important thing, though, is not how others define the word "Fapping" - important is, that YOU yourself have a clear conscience about YOUR rules and how you've been following them.

First of all, ask yourself: why do you want to rub your nuts - if you've got an itch, there - fine, help yourself. But if it makes you feel good, it's because your dopamine starts flowing, and that's essentially the same thing like teasing your glans. Which is something you'll want to avoid at all costs. With me, now occasionally (while I'm no on NoFap) that happens unconsciously (when I'm alone at home and watching a movie, for example) - so, as soon as you notice your hands sliding into your underpants, stop right there, and you're golden.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2014