Any easy replacments for masturbation?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Prodigal Warrior, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Actually, if I sold walking sticks, if I got a poison ivy rash trying to make them, putting me through pain, would that mean I could charge more for it cause I went through that crap? xD

2. Here's an image of the walking stick I made near the beginning of the year, I don't leave home without it. You can't see it here, but written into the wood it has a portion of a bible verse "Choose this day whom you will serve" I thought this was a good inspiration to choose not to PMO and also other things in life which take commitment and effort.
    [​IMG]

3. Dreed965

Dreed965 New Fapstronaut

That looks really nice. What type of wood did you use for it?

4. It is maple, and the stick itself is actually the tree trunk, I just found it that way outside my window, saw the cool curves in it, I'm like "I need that wood" I hacked it off with my knife, then cut off the bark and went from there, some people asked me about it and they were so confused by it, they didn't understand how trees grow, they thought I carved those ridges in it, but nope, the tree grew that way due to vines, giving it that cool twisty spiral effect.

5. Check this genius invention of the history:
    [​IMG]

6. Abee

Abee Fapstronaut

Just laugh at yousellf.
    When you are doing masturebate think that how if somebody caught you doing this.
    Second, think about how if you caught somebody mastubating.
    Third, masturebate looking in mirror, and think what silly stuff YOU are doing ...
    In the end laugh on entire situation and walk away from the room...

And right then think about next task in hand and move on for doing that task. It may be anything from study, reading book , sleeping or any real life event. Just move on smiling.

7. How the heck do you masturbate in the mirror? That's like having sex with yourself.

8. Abee

Abee Fapstronaut

Masturebate is fucking your ownself in fact.
    I am telling you a technique where you are acting as your own psychologist.

9. This just became weird.

Halp