Do you open NoFap in public?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by EverydayIsANewChance, Jun 29, 2017.

1. I can totally relate to that! People around me are very sensitive about PMO related topics and telling them about this would accomplish nothing other than them looking at me like I'm an alien for the rest of my life. But still, I'm considering ignoring such people and opening it whenever I feel like because this site really needs to be known by everyone on the planet and I've got nothing to hide! I sometimes wonder about how it'd be if NoFap is added to the education system and every kid is educated about this as soon as they enter teenage.

NZT 48 and sparkywantsnoPMO like this.
  2. Truly said!

sparkywantsnoPMO likes this.
  3. Aiyoshi

Aiyoshi Fapstronaut

Come to Brazil folks!

Here nobody will judge you for doing nofap, because they don't know what is and can't read english.

Answer: Yes.

4. Cool bro! I definitely wanna visit Brazil! It's gonna make for a wonderful trip, all those scenic places will surely heal the mind : ) I was planning to learn Brazilian Portuguese in a few months, I find the language very soothing to listen to. Btw, thanks for the likes my friend!

Aiyoshi likes this.
  5. Aiyoshi

Aiyoshi Fapstronaut

You're welcome! And do come please, people here are wonderful!

EverydayIsANewChance likes this.
  6. Definitely!! I've been blind to the beauty of this world till now but joining NoFap has helped me open my eyes : )

Aiyoshi likes this.
  7. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Its only because people are quite judgemental these days
    But still you should not bother about it

8. cbd1243

cbd1243 Fapstronaut

Yup I open it in public a lot. First off people care more about their own image than other people's so people rarely notice. Second, what do I care if they see? This is a part of my life and it helps define me. If they don't like that then they don't have to. Why do I care about a strangers negative opinion on something that means a lot to me?

9. Wow! Such a positive outlook on life! That's great bro!

Deleted Account, cbd1243 and Xience like this.
  10. Xience

Xience Guest

All the time. I always announce "LOOK AT ME EVERYONE LOOK AT WHAT I AM LOGGING INTO!" when I do.

EverydayIsANewChance and cbd1243 like this.
  11. NZT 48

NZT 48 Fapstronaut

This. NEEDS. to be framed!!

EverydayIsANewChance and cbd1243 like this.
  12. cbd1243

cbd1243 Fapstronaut

Thanks! I'd like to say I made that up but an old teacher told it to me and it's true!

EverydayIsANewChance and NZT 48 like this.
  13. vulture175

vulture175 Fapstronaut

LMAO. What a badass :D
    This is how i open nofap in public. No logo, nobody knows.:p
    [​IMG]

14. squilliam

squilliam Fapstronaut

I open it only on my personal computer in incognito mode lol

EverydayIsANewChance likes this.
  15. Woah bro! How do you open it like that?

16. Haha same!

17. Great attitude mate!

18. Bumble

Bumble Guest

Probably Lynx?

19. Ah! Thanks! : )

20. vulture175

vulture175 Fapstronaut

Yes it is. It's Lynx for Linux, i'm sure about Windows but i think it's available on Windows too.

@EverydayIsANewChance If not, you can use it one : https://www.webbie.org.uk/webbrowser/ . It doesn't function well as Lynx but still does the job. Text based browsers are created for nofappers :cool:. I love it