Hi

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by vlaw, Nov 27, 2013.

1. vlaw

vlaw Banned

Hi newbie here. Started PMO at 23, 6yrs a ago. Recently I'v been trying to quit for good. I recently went 28days without PMO with some amazing results. It's cured my stuttering. This was my main worries. My confident was through the roof!. Also my voice got deeper. I'm starting all over again after falling into temptation. This time I plan to reach 90days.

Feed your faith and your fears will starve to death.

2. is this it

is this it Fapstronaut

Welcome to the club vlaw. Since you have made it 28 days you know you can do this! stay strong and reach for your new goal.

3. smithb3

smithb3 Fapstronaut

Great job on getting to 28days! I'm confident you can reach your goal of 90 days. This community can be a tool to help you do just that.

Stay strong!

4. vlaw

vlaw Banned

Thank guys.;) I will make it to 90days. That's my faith!

5. FapFreeForever

FapFreeForever Fapstronaut

Hello vlaw. 28 days is awesome. I too have noticed a massive surge in self-confidence and I too have a stutter which is disappearing with each and every day that passes. I will now answer the phone which I haven't done for years because a) I stutter and b) never know when it's my turn to speak. Yesterday I had neither issue, no stuttering at all and was able to stay on one conversational topic for the duration and also no interruptions whatsoever and this in 5 days!!!!!! Fapping has f****d up our lives in so many ways.

6. am92

am92 Fapstronaut

Stay strong and welcome to the forums, 28 days depending on how "damaged" your brain might not mean much, in some ways its not just about the days you abstain from it, but how you deal with it and how you "rewire your brain" how you take on those challenging moments and how you overcome them, trough those tough times when we overcome them we grow and we distance ourselves from this addiction, it does not serve us the less we indulge in it the less control it has over us, once you can make a decision not to do it and not be bothered by it i say that's the change i want to experience. Stay focused get educated about this addiction the more you know the less you will want to do it. May peace be with you. -A.M.

7. Ready2Bfree

Ready2Bfree New Fapstronaut

Hello I'm a newbie...could somebody help me figure out how to enter my goals or set my "badge".

Thanks!

8. is this it

is this it Fapstronaut

Click the link after "Like this?" on anyone of our counters and it will take you to the site where you set it up.

9. Ready2Bfree

Ready2Bfree New Fapstronaut

Thank You!

10. vlaw

vlaw Banned

Sweet! Next target is 120days.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2014