the ultimate fapless man

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by rafaelspeedcuber, Jul 5, 2017.

1. rafaelspeedcuber

rafaelspeedcuber New Fapstronaut

I'm Rafael, 19, from Brazil and started fapping since I first orgasmed, which happened when I was around 16. Since then I've been masturbating and experimenting with different stuff, even anal stimulation. I think that is part of an irreversible sexual spurt that happens around puberty and since that, you can't control it anymore, you just get sexual urges, erections, and so on.

I've had sex 3 times before I met my ex-girlfriend. We had sex a lot until we broke up. Those times I wouldn't fap much, if not at all. However, now that I'm single, I don't talk to many girls (I figure it's because of the excessive fapping) and don't have much sexual activity and contact besides masturbation. Fapping makes you feel bad about yourself and a slave to your body and your senses, specially orgasm, a 3-Second-Sensation that overrides many other most important things in your life.

Recently I've been into personal development and it's not much of the self-help vibe -- I've come to the conclusion that a good life is a balanced one, driven by a middle-way attitude, ethics and mindset.

I used to smoke marijuana, cigarettes, and occasionally use other drugs (very little doses), and I managed to quit that for good, physiologically and mentally. That was a great landmark on my life. It's been a couple years now, and as crazy as it sounds, fapping is something that seems to me harder to quit then cigarettes, even. I've tried to reboot, my record was something like 6 days.

I'm starting this again so I cut this last vine on my way to the ultimate man I want to become. It's been 2 days. Thanks for reading through. I hope to share more stuff with fellowmen (and women) fapstronauts! Let's do this.

i_wanna_get_better1 likes this.
  2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

3. rafaelspeedcuber

rafaelspeedcuber New Fapstronaut

Meditation, occupying myself, get better habits day after day, be more organised and not succumb to cheap dopamine hits in the brain. I'm doing that by:
    • not browsing through instagram and facebook for longer periods of time, specially scrolling through pictures of girls
    • whenever i get the urge, sit down, get my posture erect and start meditating, or take a cold shower
    • keep my mind occupied and overall avoid touching myself
    • try and follow some of the tenets of the 'dopamine challenge'
    I may have other ways/strategies that I'll develop overtime. For now, the war continues. Day 3.

4. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Last edited: Jul 26, 2017