Earth is full of life

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Hezeru, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Hezeru

Hezeru Fapstronaut

40,000 microbe species in a gram of soil.
    Over 400 different species of microbes live on singe tree leaf.
    There are about 1,000,000 bacteria per milliliter (1/5 of a teaspoon) of water in the coastal ocean.
    As many as 2,000 different kinds of microbes may be present in the air we breathe on any given day.
    Humans have over 100 trillion microbes in and on their bodies.
    Everything around us is living! :D

2. As I recall you believe this all happened by chance ;)

3. Hezeru

Hezeru Fapstronaut

it didn't happened, it is happening! Can you see the difference? It's called evolution. First organisms reproduced by multiplying, from one, you had two, from two, you had four and so on. There was no big daddy with magic wand! There was movement, electricity, gravitation and a lot of materia, combined all together it made life! Life is nothing more than electricity powering your body, you can't live without it, sometimes you can't live with it! it constantly moves, it is energy, it is life, it is God! :p That why for hundred thousand of years all people couldn't explain what exactly God is. He lives in us, with us and he lives in heaven, just like a thunder! But how do you call God when you don't see him? Call him El ! or Elohim or El-ectricity! :cool:

4. In my opinion, that's like finding a Ford motor in the woods and saying the forest randomly combined the right materials over time to build an engine. And a single white blood cell is infinitely more complex.

Also, congrats on 27 days. Looks like we're both holding strong! (although I'm not obtaining from O because I'm married)

5. sams740

sams740 Fapstronaut

Really it is an amazing.....World is new and different each and every day.

6. The_Monk

The_Monk Guest

And guess which is the most useless species on earth..homo sapiens