1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by RoddyB3147, Jul 23, 2014.

1. Uh, Hi!

I'm joining the Fapstronauts because I'm tired of having to deal with PMO. It's been a problem I've had maybe since I was about 11/12 years old. Nevertheless, I'm 17 years old, and I'd rather get rid of this problem before it gets serious in college. I could also use a little work with my relationships with girls. Sure, I can talk to my female friends casually without a problem. It just gets frustrating when I have to mentally keep myself in check to not fantasize about them.

I believe I simply have a better life in store for me, and PMO has the ability to tear it all down. I know how good a person I am. I don't need to do this. I've tried about everything except NoFap, so I might as well try it. :)

2. Yaji98

Yaji98 Fapstronaut

HI, Welcome to the comunity! everyone is really supportive with each other and we all share a same goal... to stop PMO. I hope you achive your own personal goal.