1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Whenever I relapse I spiral into negative thoughts, I come from a background where anything I do I start overthinking the negative things i.e
    I ate too many sweets, I'm gonna get diabetes.

So with PMO, I start to think oh I'm gonna die young, I'm gonna get prostate cancer etc... I then start manically searching the internet for foods to eat and things that say it won't happen... self-medicate using the internet basically. any advice or has anyone experienced similar things?

I'm on a journey to stop PMOing and this month it has been the worst month since I started but I'm determined to stop and get over this.

2. A. Raihan Bhuiyan

A. Raihan Bhuiyan Fapstronaut

You can change you desktop mobile background with motivational quotes. Its tough. You may fail but try again and again. Try to avoid things that trigger you like a R rated movie or a fridge full of fast food etc. Good luck.

3. Fork2323

Fork2323 Fapstronaut

Just dont relaps then no downward spiral.. you only have to Change Everything in your life.