1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Earth without humans

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by The_Monk, Jun 25, 2017.

1. ptrjovskis

ptrjovskis Fapstronaut

Yeah, it's really rare to see that kind of potential, and it is getting worse with all social media etc. People no longer share good things because they give a shit about it, but because they want to look good.
    Although I must say, if you try to see the good in people, and remind them of it, the good often come out.

2. ptrjovskis

ptrjovskis Fapstronaut

True, so true.

3. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

Agree! LOVE IS THE KEY!

ptrjovskis likes this.
  4. The_Monk

The_Monk Guest

Good humans ? I have never seen it. People who even know each other make fun by looking or passing some bully comments. Thats why i want to take birth as a cow or a dog or any other animal, atleast am away from these great human self benificial relations.

5. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

Don't lose hope on humanity brother.

6. ptrjovskis

ptrjovskis Fapstronaut

There are no such things as good or bad humans, only good or bad actions or intentions, don't give a .. about the bad ones, focus on the good ones, mention them and you'll be surprised.

7. The_Monk

The_Monk Guest

People whom i thought good were just more evil afterwards. I think hell is to take birth as a human.

8. The_Monk

The_Monk Guest

I never lost it. My fellow human beings made it to lose to me.

9. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

I feel you, sometimes I feel like that too but the moment a person lose all hope and faith in everything, that brings about his own self destruction.

Deleted Account likes this.
  10. ptrjovskis

ptrjovskis Fapstronaut

The_Monk likes this.
  11. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

Thank you for being such a good friend to The_Monk.

12. The_Monk

The_Monk Guest

May be we humans will be the reasons of the destruction of the world, i know there might be some good people with feelings but the ratio is at so far distance that it can not be covered.

13. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

Sad but it's nothing far from possible.

14. black_coyote

black_coyote Fapstronaut

I don't think humans are inherently a threat to nature and earth. Its our society, our conditioning about production, consumption, money and all along with the attitude of insensitivity to everything around us, I say this because most of us are hypocrites, myself included who laments for the fate of Earth, but purchase plastics and stuffs justifying it as necessary for life. Worse kind of people are those who say of sustainable development as if acknowledging the factories and industries are absolutely essential for human survival.

I imagine that there used to be people, humans, who shared deep sensitivity with nature and the creatures...People who took only what they needed, a society which did not understand the words "greed" "accumulation of wealth"...I believe in the early Native American way of living, A life close to nature, where you hunt and kill only for survival, not as a means to sell anything or create a mass production system where you kill thousands of buffaloes and sell their hides for money
    [​IMG]

i dream of a life where you live for today, and for each step you take, marvel at the wonder of creation and be grateful for the green grass, for the fresh streams, for sunrise and rain, for the creatures that dance with the rhythms of nature and learn from them

Native American Prayer

Oh, Great Spirit
    Whose voice I hear in the winds,
    And whose breath gives life to all the world,
    hear me, I am small and weak,
    I need your strength and wisdom.
    Let me walk in beauty and make my eyes ever behold
    the red and purple sunset.
    Make my hands respect the things you have
    made and my ears sharp to hear your voice.
    Make me wise so that I may understand the things
    you have taught my people.
    Let me learn the lessons you have
    hidden in every leaf and rock.

I seek strength, not to be greater than my brother,
    but to fight my greatest enemy - myself.
    Make me always ready to come to you
    with clean hands and straight eyes.
    So when life fades, as the fading sunset,
    my Spirit may come to you without shame.