nofap

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by the changer of things, Jun 21, 2017.

Tags:
  1. the changer of things

the changer of things Fapstronaut

hello there...i joined NoFap to get rid of my masturbation habit...i am fapping 3 to 4 times a day and i cant control myself...someone please reply and help me

2. Hey deepakyeshwanth,
    Welcome aboard.
    Glad to see you that you've taken a decision to become a best version of yourself.
    Go for 90 days no PMO & complete a reboot challenge & at the same time, make a new habit in order to replace the old ones. It'll help you to be strong physically & mentally.
    Stay clean.
    Peace.

Powerous likes this.
  3. the changer of things

the changer of things Fapstronaut

hello the peace maker, feels nice to read your reply. i have been masturbating nearly 4 times per day for almost a year. due to this i have a lot of acne and i experience great hairloss. do you think my hair losee will be minimised now and i can loose my acne if i do this rebooting?

4. Of course yes. We can say Hairloss & acne are by product of M but it depends on person to person as we all are unique.
    The growth you'll see after rebooting is completely different feeling.
    Remember, this fight is not a child's play, your enemy(mind) knows your strength & weekness both.
    So you've got to be tuffer to beat the shit out of your mind & for that you will need willpower.
    Try cold shower(stone cold shower) for increasing willpower as well as confidence. This will be a real help in this journey.
    Stay strong, clean & pray.
    Peace.

5. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?