Hi there, im new to this. :)

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Someguywithadream, Jun 11, 2017.

1. Someguywithadream

Someguywithadream New Fapstronaut

So the longest I've been without fapping is a week. Two weeks ago, I set myself down with a mentality that I'm not gonna cave in for the forseeable future. Today the pressure was too much and honestly, something simple as a girl in bikini picking peach trees on instagram gave me a fucking boner and I thought about it for 10 mins...which is where I went wrong I guess. And I caved in. Now I feel stupid lol Anyway I decided I'm gonna need more than myself if I'm gonna stick through this, I need the help of some people...people such as yourself. You're success stories are inspiring.

Thank you.

2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

3. Someguywithadream

How did it seem even fathomable to go a year without fapping mate?

4. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

One day at a time. Day 1 led to Day 2 led to Day 7 then to Day 21... and one day I was at one year and now I'm one 563 days of MO sobriety and 301 days of P sobriety.

If you look past the day that you are on, there is a good possibility you will be repeating that day again.

Someguywithadream likes this.
  5. Someguywithadream

Oh so the best way to deal with addictions is focus on the day at hand and make sure you don't do anything 'today'. Is that right?

6. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

EXACTLY! And every day is "TODAY" and at some point you will have many yesterdays. Tomorrow is too far too look. Today has too many problems of it's own to deal with.

Someguywithadream likes this.