New to forum! :)

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Elsey-man, May 19, 2017.

1. Elsey-man

Elsey-man New Fapstronaut

Hello friends! I'm 28 years old. I've been continuously doing PM since I was 12; even though I am married for the last 4 years, I still find it hard to stop. For last 1.5 years, our relationship became worse and worse, which prompted me to engage more and more in destructive behavior (PM, alcohol), forcing the marital situation go even more down in a vicious circle (almost no Sx, no O for spouse, no mutual passion). I'm currently on my 4th day of no PM; I am not planning to abstain from O, because I hope that due to (at least partial) reboot I'll be driven more to my spouse. Wish everyone best of luck and I feel that together we are stronger.

Sincerely,

E-M

D . J . likes this.
  2. NathanC

NathanC New Fapstronaut

Best of luck to you, señior!

3. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

Elsey-man likes this.
  4. Elsey-man

Elsey-man New Fapstronaut

Thank you ! For now, I just try to abstain from bad and obsessive thoughts, meditate and avoid excessive stress, which can trigger PM.

I really appreciate the existence of this forum and this support group, and I am looking forward to better and brighter future for all of us.

5. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut