1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Yo yo

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Mykell, May 8, 2017.

1. Mykell

Mykell New Fapstronaut

What's up fellas, newbie here. Me and all of my friends often set tasks for us to not masturbate. I've gone as long as a year and a half. I do well when I set my eyes on a purpose greater than a moment of pleasure. As long as I'm pressing for more naturally, physically it's easier. It's when I feel a little idle that I use it as a void filler. Plus a part of me is just freaky. I'm not really sexually active cus I'm not married and believe in that whole thing.

So I'm here not because I'm addicted but because for where I'm headed, in life, I want higher accountability. Doing it "only" Once a month isn't a success to me because my goal is not at all. It's draining, clogs the brain and doesn't really propel purpose. Keep me motivated by checking up on me as well as hitting me up if you're struggling. It's easier for me to do something for other tpeople than it is for myself.

Holla :)

2. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

3. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

4. Degman

Degman Fapstronaut

Hey welcome, you can really find some good motivation here that will help you quit PMO. Check some success stories when you're feeling down or use our panic button, it's a really cool tool.