Fringe benefits

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by senornofap, Jul 4, 2014.

1. senornofap

senornofap New Fapstronaut

Following on from my success as detailed in my last thread, i've had some more success. I've managed to ejaculate through my partner using her hands and once more through intercourse.

I continue to be delighted with my progress so far.

The fringe benefits to which I refer are also noteworthy and I hope that those who are new to this journey, or even those draw some inspiration from this.

I've been with my partner for 6 years. I've always found her very attractive and consider myself truly blessed and lucky to call her mine. Since giving up PMO and starting this adventure, I find that I'm more in love with her than ever.

I am still not masturbating, and I think about sex all the time. Where my mindset has changed though is that now my fantasies and desires focus entirely on her. Previously, I was seeing sex everywhere!! Every pair of breasts that came into view was worthy of inspection, every backside under scrutiny and as the weather gets hotter and clothes become more revealing it was becoming more difficult than ever to keep my thoughts clean.

On Saturday, i was in one of those moods. After a Friday in which i actually hadnt noticed anything or anyone, i got up for work on Saturday morning uncontrollably frisky. I did not however seek to spy on passersby, instead I spent the saturday at work day dreaming about getting my hands on my partner. I texted her my feelings, tested the water so to speak, and was thrilled to find her just as keen as I was.

I got home that evenimg and we had fantastic sex during which I succesfully ejaculated through regular penetration. It was amazing and almost effortless. I was completely satisfied and went back to a feeling of normality.

Until I started this journey, my urges would have been satisfied through PMO and would be taken care of quickly and mindlessly to nameless naked women on various websites. This time, my mind and my body sought a genuine connection and real intimacy from my partner and this urge was met and satisfied.

Sounds simple, but it was a great feeling. It filled me up where PMO left me empty. NoFap is more than just physical. It really can bring you closer to your loved ones in ways you had probably given up on.

Keep going chaps!!

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. BrotherLychee

BrotherLychee New Fapstronaut

Congrats man! I'm just starting my journey and I'm hoping this will change my life!

3. BossTime

BossTime Fapstronaut

It's so much more easy to fight PMO when you actually have a girlfriend or a wife, don't you think guys?

4. Cojax

Cojax Fapstronaut

Congrats Man! Happy for you! And I bet you partner is happy to!;)

BossTime: I agree to that! It was easier for me when I was with my ex, but I know my future lady will benefit from this to so I keep fighting!

5. senornofap

senornofap New Fapstronaut

I guess I'm lucky in that I do have a very understanding partner and can see how it would be more difficult without a partner, and it may seem very easy for me to say it from my position, but i do strongly believe that this is a worthwhile venture. Think of it as giving up alcohol but not going out to the pub. You may not have the opportunity to "practice" not drinking, or have proof for sure that it works but every single day makes you stronger, even if you feel weaker. Its a weird paradox but the more you heal the worse you feel, but with patience and seld discipline you will get there. You will be a better person because even if you dont have a partner, you will convince yourself to continue to seek a meaningful relationship rather than give in to an urge for superficial pleasure at your own hands to meaningless digital stimulation. Stay strong!!