1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Wow i'm at 4 months now.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by frogg05, Apr 18, 2017.

1. frogg05

frogg05 Fapstronaut

What a crazy journey this has been so far.. Many up and down days and weeks where i wanted to quit but the fear of starting at day one again terrifed me. But also i would get other fapstronauts who would ask "how do you do it?" and "help me" and it made me say i can't quit there's too many that need to know that there is hope on the other side. Plus i remember being them struggling with the first week of nofap. It's definitely the most difficult thing I've done in my life but you learn SO much about yourself as a man. You learn how powerful decisions are. When you make up your mind and just go all in for nofap you can absolutely go the distance. I had to remind myself 100 times that i can't relapse from urges my brain thinks i want BECAUSE IM IN FUCKIN CONTROL Remember that you have to save yourself from YOU sometimes..That helps! The slow improvements are more noticeable now. And my Anxiety is reducing a bit. Still got more work to do but my motivation has leaped 100% we'll see what happens in 5 months.
    Let's control our own lives! Fuck urges!

2. sparkywantsnoPMO

sparkywantsnoPMO NoFap Moderator & Yeoman

Thank you for the motivation.

frogg05 likes this.
  3. herman88

herman88 Fapstronaut

Its these stories that keep me going! Thanks for sharing!

frogg05 likes this.
  4. frogg05

frogg05 Fapstronaut

No problem!

5. frogg05

frogg05 Fapstronaut

No problem !

sparkywantsnoPMO likes this.
  6. Strength And Light

Strength And Light Fapstronaut

Congrats @frogg05! I too had heavy problems with anxiety. I'm on Day 244 and can safely say that my anxiety is no longer a problem. My brain chemistry was really out of whack and reboot has helped TREMENDOUSLY. Keep doing what you're doing and it gets even better and better!

7. I Free I

I Free I Guest

Congratulations . Thanks for sharing your story so far, very motivational ! :emoji_thumbsup:

frogg05 likes this.
  8. frogg05

frogg05 Fapstronaut

Oh man!! Really?? I can't wait now!! That's the #1 reason i joined NoFap was because i developed social anxiety from this addiction. Thanks 4 the inspiration!!

Strength And Light likes this.
  9. frogg05

frogg05 Fapstronaut

Thanks.

I Free I likes this.
  10. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

Are you doing the cold showers?

frogg05 likes this.
  11. lyess11

lyess11 Fapstronaut

Good story

frogg05 likes this.
  12. SweetTransformation

SweetTransformation Fapstronaut

It's true, people come on here hoping that there's hope on the other side. 4 months is amazing, I hope you keep going!

frogg05 likes this.
  13. Smartboyj

Smartboyj Fapstronaut

Hey man , thanks for sharing that!!! It is so inspirational …

I’m at the start again and have had some bad days but I just want to keep fighting.

And like you said we need to make that decision that “P is just not a fucking option for us” no more …. Even typing that makes me feel good !!!!!

And you are right , we have to save ourselves from ourselves because nobody fucking else if coming to fix this for us…

Thanks man and all the best in kicking P’s ass for the next 5 months.

Meetthenewme and frogg05 like this.
  14. frogg05

frogg05 Fapstronaut

Yes and it is not as bad as i thought. I do it only for emergency if I get the urge or stress.

Runtilmylegsdropoff likes this.
  15. frogg05

frogg05 Fapstronaut

Thank you so much! i will.

SweetTransformation likes this.
  16. laris

laris Fapstronaut

Great inspiration! Cheers mate !

SweetTransformation and frogg05 like this.
  17. frogg05

frogg05 Fapstronaut

Awesome comment! And yes you definitely got it! I know you will eventually get there and who knows...maybe you will try helping the ones who still struggle with P. Man what a success story that would be!

Smartboyj likes this.
  18. JonathanP

JonathanP Fapstronaut

I love your comment about you BEING IN CONTROL. That's what I want in my life!

19. Great! Thanks for the inspiration.

frogg05 likes this.
  20. IamRick

IamRick Fapstronaut

Thanks for sharing Frog; definitely inspiring us little streaks. Less anxiety seems especially awesome, hows your confidence changed since hitting 4mos?

frogg05 and sparkywantsnoPMO like this.