1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I noticed that I am an even better runner as a non-wanker.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Runtilmylegsdropoff, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

So I have been a runner since high school and I noticed that now that I am no longer a wanker and my dopamine receptors are no longer fried, I have become a better runner.

2. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

I'm good at jumping (to conclusions.)

3. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

So, OP, you're related to Bernard Lagat, then?

4. Yea, I notice too that when I don't fap my workouts are better. Because I simply have more energy mentally and physically, fapping sedates me. Fapping makes me lazy and makes me to procrastinate. So when I don't fap my workouts are longer and I am also more likely to go and do them more often, due to that as well.

5. JerryK124

JerryK124 Fapstronaut

Keep running, it will makes your body recover more quickly.

6. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Completed my 50k this past Saturday. The course was hell, running up and down mountains the whole race. I felt good though, that semen retention really made a difference.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2017
    Grow_out_of_it likes this.
  7. Runtilmylegsdropoff

medals.jpg
    Some of my running medals.

Grow_out_of_it and Tomas52 like this.
  8. I Free I

I Free I Guest

I feel the same way when I play baseball,basketball or even the gym for that matter ... way more energy & an overall better performance . It's an amazing feeling !

9. Tomas52

Tomas52 Fapstronaut

i used to run a lot last years , also some ultra runs, but now im injured, so hope as soon as i can i will approve the same :)